|JUNE 14, 2007|
Stories of Healing CFS
Meeting Life’s Challenges
Readings from Riding Grace
A Teleconference for Triumphs of the Soul
Listen to / Download the .WAV audio file
• President and creator of Lifechallenges.org, a non-profit resource center offering inspiration,
support and hope for facing life's crises, unexpected events, obstacles and turning points.
• Author of Riding Grace: A Triumph of the Soul, the story of Alissa's finding healing,
wholeness and grace on her journey through 12 years of CFS and childhood incest.
• Alissa completely recovered 9 years ago—on June 14, her anniversary of healing.
• Creator of Elly's Gratitude Group for those experiencing CFS, FM & OI, a mind-body-spirit
support group exploring the role of soul in illness, using gratitude to accelerate healing.
• Webmistress for Geocities.com/cfsnova; co-moderator of Yahoo Group CFSupport.
• 14 year facilitator of the The Northern VA CFS/M.E. & FMS Support Group
• A woman currently in the whirlwinds of her own soul healing of CFS.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 968-9818, or email@example.com
E-announcements of event like this are also posted to the announcement-only list, CFSupport.